Sunday, April 18, 2010

Illustration Seniors After Hours

This afternoon a hungry pack of CCS Illustration seniors descended upon the T n Thai Bistro in Grosse Pointe for a dinner hosted by Ngianhormua Yang.
It was a concentration of talent the likes of which the world has never seen.
Pat Tausney and Brian Remillard


Jessica Newberry and Morgan Marentic (with Adam Ris photobombing)





Chris Houghton, Kassandra Heller,
Kaitlin Koch and her fiance, U of M designer guy Jesse Kidwell


I was there too, of course. I was behind the camera though.
It was a historic night. It is unlikely that such a gathering of art titans will ever be assembled again.

2 comments:

Angelo Rabbit said...

I am super sad I couldn't make it. I had family over for a long while that day. :[

A.E. Kieren said...

yeah thats what we heard . . . u momma's boy