Sunday, May 30, 2010

the time of year when a young man's fancy turns to Dr. Sketchy's

hey team,
last night was Dr Sketchy's Anti-Art School at the Sazerac Lounge. I have told you about this before, haven't I?
This time the models were a troupe of ladies from Ohio called Viva Valezz & the Velvet Hearts.


I got two of my contest suggestions drawn from the hat. We got to "draw the model as an extra head on Mt. Rushmore" and "draw the model as Sarah Palin."
I won the Sarah Palin category. I got a signed poster from the girls and a pass to come to the next Dr Sketchy's for free.
At first I thought, I shouldn't post the Sarah Palin images because they are of questionable taste and I really don't need the hate mail from the crazy teabag people, but then I thought "who am I kidding? nobody reads my blog!"
So here they are!

that last one would be Sarah Palin's campaign poster if she ran in 2012. It has everything she has to contribute to the world: boobs, Jesus pandering, and a baby with Down's syndrome.
And now here is a disingenuous picture of me winning:





No comments: