Wednesday, October 6, 2010

dandelion does NYC

hey team,
for graduate critique with the venerable Marshall Arisman, our first project is to illustrate a dog, cut out the illustration and take it around town to photograph it. This project is part of a long and storied tradition in this department, meaning that Yuko and Weber would have once likely also done this project.
As you may know, team, my mom has harassed me for years, saying "why do you paint icky things like snakes and skulls? why don't you paint nice things like my boston terriers?"
Even though I have always refused, and it pains me to gratify anybody's wish that I paint their dog, I went ahead and did an image of my favorite of the boston terriers, precious little Dandelion.
Here are some images we took out and about in NYC:

No comments: