Thursday, November 11, 2010

more money more problems

hey team,
have I mentioned that I am actually going to be paid for a legitimate illustration job in an actual honest-to-God publication?
Well it's true.
For the December issue of RevueWM I am illustrating their holiday gift-buying guide. The guide is broken up into 23 personality types like "le foodie," "movie buff," and "furry boot girl."
They have been executed in watercolor and ink.
I can't post them all here. You just have to go out and pick up your copy of Revue in December (don't worry, it's free! . . . though only available in Grand Rapids, MI).
Here is but one itty-bitty teaser for the project, the spot for the personality type "ecclectic"

2 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

I'll keep my eyes open for it! I want to see the furry boot girl. Furry boots look like the person killed a yetti, chopped off the yettis feet and put their feet inside. weird.

A.E. Kieren said...

yeah,
the furry boot girls are a cancer on society.