Tuesday, May 15, 2012

shots from the opening reception

so the show is now done, but I just now got back some pics that Ally Lindsay took at the opening reception.
the darling Kaitlin Koch (fellow CCS illustration alum) and her husband Jesse Kidwell

some folks looking at the book with a charming pinup hanging on the wall above

my cheap dummy of the book so far

me with my hometown buddy Justin Waldhart (future noteworthy filmmaker)

the crowd

myself, my thesis advisor for the book, Mirko Ilic, and the estimable Marcos Chin

Christine Sweet, Jessica Haejeon Lee, and Mirko

Jess and I. You may recall that I drew Jess's portrait for the thesis show invitations

one of the voice bubbles

one of my romantic advice takeaway cards

you want some romantic advice cards? I literally have thousands. E-mail and I will send them to you. Anyone. Anywhere.

a close up of Marcos' flair

No comments: