Friday, January 21, 2011

nekked

Hey team
so, a slow week for posting. sorry about that, but another week another nude.
this week in painting studio we had that same dreamboat model from last week, only this time I had a better vantage point without his legs coming directly at me, so I think it came out much better. (I'm not going to bother to link to the post im referring to, because it's sitting right there underneath this post. do it yourself.)
And I have decided to conclude the toning experiment with the result: green is the best if it ain't broke don't fix it. no more wacky underpaintings.
As usual, this one is for sale. But its going to cost you. There hasn't been a lot of product moving on the Etsy lately, and I once heard a professor say that art galleries operate in an upside down logic, and when nothing is selling, you don't lower prices, you raise them.
So this puppy will be posted for 50, not for 20. That should give it the gravitas it deserves.
Because I don't want to starve. I'm kind of hungry I think I'm going to go have something to eat right now actually . . .

No comments: