Monday, March 22, 2010

And now a difficult choice must be made . . .

As you know, team, a few weeks ago I found out that I had been accepted with scholarship to the New York Academy.
Today I found out that I was also accepted to the MFA Illustration as Visual Essay program at SVA. That masters program has been a goal of mine for a long, long, long time now, and I didn't think I would get in.
There are factors to consider for both schools, this is a very difficult decision . . .
Your thoughts?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Baddeley said...

ha ha...funny, I'm grappling with the SAME decision (AND, like a crazy person, googling to see if other people are too). I'm about 98% sure I'm going to SVA, but about to start a new job on Monday I'm kind of excited about. Good luck! Maybe we'll meet next fall?

A.E. Kieren said...

NO WAY
which department?

Joosh said...

SVA. Awesome. Do it!