Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sequential spots






as I've mentioned before, in Gil Ashby's senior studio section we have been working on a collective comic book project.
I had a difficult time bringing my 3 pages in on deadline, but they got there. We will be publishing through lulu.com and when the time comes I will advise of the link so you can get your own copy. In the meantime here are a few of the raw spots that I included in my comic pages.

the models were Angelo Villalba, his girlfriend Anna, and my main homeslice Johad Ellis.

5 comments:

ChrisHoobler said...

i like these a lot

A.E. Kieren said...

thanks amigo

Angelo Rabbit said...

I didn't get to see these finished. These are great.

emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea Kirchoff said...

REALLY GREAT color blocking. I like these too!