Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Writing Gig

Even though in the headline of this blog I call myself "writer & illustrator," I use this forum almost exclusively as a sketchblog. Well, I figure it's high time I started earning that writer title I gave myself. You may remember that a few months back I contributed some web content on Joanna Newsom for Revue West Michigan. Well last week Deftones were in town and I lobbied for the gig to cover them, because I am quite fond of those lads. If you aren't familiar with them, you should look them up. They are quite outstanding. I would have liked to have weaseled my editor into posting an illustration of mine alongside the review, but I didn't have any time for art this week. You can see the show review that I did here.

1 comment:

Ben C said...

ahh nice congratulations friend!