Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Rug for Hagopian

hey team
remember that time I told you that I won the Hagopian rug design competition? At the time I didn't have access to a copy of the winning rug design because I hadn't bothered to scan it in before submitting it (what can I say? it was a rush job).
Well the finished, executed rug went on display at the opening of the Student Exhibition .
I am thrilled with how it turned out.
That's me talking with Suzanne Hagopian of Hagopian World of Rugs, the competition's sponsor. She told me that while ordinarily the competition rugs are produced as one-of-a-kinds, my design is currently being considered for inclusion in an upcoming line, in which case it would be mass-produced. Should that come to pass, I will advise of how to purchase one of your very own.

that's me and my rug.

No comments: