Monday, November 8, 2010

buy my crap.

hey team,
My studio, looks a bit more lived in now, does it not?the fact of the matter is my studio is getting too cluttered up with nudes and still lifes. Something has got to be done.
Oh yeah, and I'm broke. I almost forgot to mention that.
I had heard once that some art students have decent luck selling their old projects on eBay for change. I checked, if this was once true, it is no longer. These days on eBay, the market is flooded with hundreds of crappy still lifes posted for sale at 99 cents, without any bids on any of them.
So I've opened up my own Etsy shop. You can go there RIGHT NOW and buy last week's naked dude.
Go quickly, because the beers in this city cost $7.

UPDATE!
a generous benefactor bought last week's nude, so YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!
don't worry, there's more where that came from

No comments: